If I had only weighed myself this week I would have been pretty gutted as I only lost 1/2 a pound. I’ve been eating healthy and working out and when you don’t see the number on the scales go down it can be pretty frustrating and all seem like a big waisted effort.
This is why Its handy to take measurements, and it’s a good job I did otherwise I would have most likely been tucking into the biscuit barrel.
I managed to lose 2 inches off my lower belly/mum tum/ muffin top, whatever-you-want-to-call-it area this week, so I’m really happy with that.
I discovered Whitney Simmons this week on instagram and have been following her workouts on instagram/youtube. They are good because a lot of them you can do at home without needing any equipment. Plus she’s really inspiring and she makes me laugh! So I’ve really enjoyed following her.
Weight: 10.13 1/2
Workout log this week:
- Wednesday 27th -Whitney Simmons full body workout
- Thursday 28th – Gym induction, 10 mins cross trainer, 5 mins rower, weight machines
- Friday 1st -Whitney Simmons full body workout
- Saturday 2nd – Whitney Simmons abs & HIIT
- Sunday 3rd -Whitney Simmons abs & HITT